- Thu, Jun 09Mad River Valley Arts Gallery center
- Sun, Jun 19The Red Barn Galleries at Lareau FarmJun 19, 5:00 PM – Jul 23, 7:00 PMThe Red Barn Galleries at Lareau Farm, 48 Lareau Rd, Waitsfield, VT 05673, USAJune19-July23:Thurs/Fri:4-9pm,Sat/Sun:noon-9pm, RECEPTION:June19,5-7pm National artists compete for watercolor awards judged by Sarah Yeoman AWS. In diverse styles, including the WHISKEY PAINTERS, come celebrate watercolor with us!
- Fri, Jul 15Will email coordinates upon ticket sale!Jul 15, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PMWill email coordinates upon ticket sale!A notable fundraiser for Mad River Valley Arts. Join us for cocktails in the lovely garden of Sharon and Carl Johnson, in anticipation of the tour. George Schenk will cook flatbread for guests and spirits of all varieties and a fabulous array of appetizers will cheer the crowd. $60 -party/$75 +tour
- Sat, Jul 16WaitsfieldJul 16, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMWaitsfield, 48 Lareau Rd, Waitsfield, VT 05673, USAA longstanding tradition from the very first days of the Vermont Festival of the Arts. Julie Burns and Dayna Lisaius revived it six years ago and Bonnie Barnes has continued it this year with six fabulous gardens for you to enjoy plus the show gardens at Lareau.
- Fri, Aug 12A map will be issued with painting sitesAug 12, 8:00 AM – Aug 14, 3:00 PMA map will be issued with painting sites, Bridge St, Waitsfield, VT 05673, USAThree days of painting in the great outdoors. Painting with old friends and making new friends. Sidewalk art show every day. Painting demos, plus more activities in the works! Enter below for digital or printable application and entry instructions. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Sun, Aug 28Mad River Valley Arts Festival GalleryAug 28, 7:00 PM – Oct 14, 7:00 PMMad River Valley Arts Festival Gallery, 5031 Main St, Waitsfield, VT 05673, USAA new show of pottery and glass. Come see 2D and 3D objects in glass and clay, from utilitarian to abstract to decorative pieces handcrafted in the Mad River Valley. Enter below for digital or printable application and entry instructions. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Sun, Sep 11The Red Barn Galleries